• Home
  • about me

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

So this is my first post...

I am Amanda I am a Wife to Nick, a Stepmother to Alexis who just turned 8 on the 18th, and a Mother to Joseph who turned 2 April 3rd , and Jolie who will turn 1 on July 2nd. I met my Dh in High School and we dated for a wile, he proposed to me on my birthday in 2001 and we married on Sep.28,2002 That was one of the best days of my life. I am a Stay at home mom so I get to do all the running around with the kids which I love to do and they love that I can do it with them. I am trying to get a in-home daycare started in my house I love to take care of children. DH is a welder for a company in Broussard He likes it but I do not think he loves it, he would love to do something else but this is all he knows and it brings in the $$. There is really not much else to tell right now but as the days go by you will see how our lives work they are crazy and hectic . Well I hope you enjoy and keep coming back! See you soon! AMANDA

0 comments:

Post a Comment