• Home
  • about me

Friday, June 13, 2008

Friday Fill-ins!

1. Going on a 2 week vacation to an Island just me and my Hubby is high up on my bucket list.
2. My favorite quote is past the hips forever on the hips; it's from me Im on a diet LOL.
3. My friends at Mommies N Babies inspired me to start blogging.
4. Strawberries are best dipped in sugar but I can not have that since im on that diet.
5. in the last dream I remember having fight with my brother and then some weird stuff happened and I woke up.
6. The most enjoyable time to go for a walk is in the afternoon when it is kinda cool I live in Louisiana it is really never cool.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to going to the comedy club and getting some adult time, tomorrow my plans include some children time I love to play with my kids outside and Sunday, I want to enjoy the wonderful many my kids call DADDY and I call HONEY he is the best Father in the world so we will treat him like a king!

If you would like to join in the fun go to Friday fill-ins!

2 comments:

  1. Have a great Sunday celebrating Father's Day. My husband is working out of town for another week, so we'll have to celebrate when he gets back. I hope that you get that island vacation with your husband someday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Father's Day to your honey :-)


    Thanks for playing, I hope you're having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete