• Home
  • about me

Monday, June 30, 2008

I Wanna Ride!

This is a Phrase that we here often "I Wanna Ride" and in often I mean like every few min. if he is not riding LOL! He has acquired his daddy's genes for speed! Lord I will have gray hair before I turn 27! Hubby had the Honda sitting up broke for like a year and it was killing the both of them and he finally got it fixed and running right so we took both our 4-wheelers out for a ride along with our kids LOL! 4-wheeler riding is a pass time that we love doing, try to do it as often as we can weather it be in the yard, the woods trail riding, or at the dunes in the sand. We are taking off to the dunes for the 4th of July and I can not wait it will be so much fun it has been over 2 years since we have been with me being prego all the time and the bike being broke LOL so here are a few pics of our first ride after the bike was fixed(and sorry in in none of them mom is always behind the camera just where I like it LOL):

0 comments:

Post a Comment