• Home
  • about me

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Hurricane Gustav!!



Hello my fellow readers I wanted to let everyone know that I will most likely not be around for a while, Depending on how hard we are hit by Gustav! I am located not very far from the Coast so I most likely will not have electricity for a little while! How long is a little while well that I can not say it can be anywheres from 2 or 3 days to a week or so! I will try to update everyone but im not so sure if that will be possible!

I know that I have a Giveaway ending soon but as soon as I am able to get back online I will announce the winner I promise!

I will keep you all updated until I can not update anymore Also if you can spare any Thoughts and Prayers for those that Gustav has already passed over I know they can really use them and for those that are in his destructive path! I Thank you so much!!

1 comment: