• Home
  • about me

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Sorry about the lack of posting guys!

It has been a crazy couple of weeks around my house Hubby had to have a bunch of test done on his leg (he was in a car accident when he was 10) and his leg has been hurting him really bad he went through the first round of test and everything came back good so now we are waiting on the mri to make sure that is all good!

On top of that I was trying to get my oldest into the school in town not sure if they were going to accept her or not! School started today and she just got registered on Monday so that was very stressful trying to get uniforms and all! But it is done and she is excited to be there so that is all good!

I have also started babysitting so I am trying to get on a schedule with all of that, getting registered with the state to get meal funding is about a pain but it is coming along! I have a couple more process to go through before I am complete with that I can not wait till I will be done. LOL

But after all of that I will have much more time on my hands to work on my blog so I am very excited, I am very behind on my reviews and giveaways so keep a look out for some great reviews and a bunch of giveaways coming up in the very near future!

Once again I apologizes for my absence and promise I will be back on track very soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment