• Home
  • about me

Saturday, May 24, 2008

A day at my MIL's

So today DH had to go help his dad hang his carport so we packed up the kids and we all went over there for the day! It was a very nice day we set up the large water slide that they had gotten for the kids, and called over my SIL and her 3 kids. So the men hung up the carport, the women hung in the backyard talking and playing with the kids watching them slide and run around the yard, But man was it HOT! MIL ordered us lunch the men got hamburgers from a little store down the street and me and my SIL got subway b/c we are on diets but that is ok b/c I love subway! Well anyways we are home now the kids are taking a very very late nap they played themselves to sleep LOL and I am just enjoying the peace and quiet for the moment! I think we are staying in for the night not much planed for tomorrow. Oh by the way I never made it to Wal-Mart yesterday so im still alive so we might try to adventure out and do that tomorrow Ill submit Dh the Wal-Mart run LOL I think he will enjoy that! YEA RIGHT!

0 comments:

Post a Comment