• Home
  • about me

Friday, May 23, 2008

TGIF!

We have a 4 day weekend with DADDY! We are so excited! I might have my brother and his girlfriend visiting for the weekend so this means that I have to clean house and go shopping today b/c I have not a lick of food to cook LOL, guess I would have had to go shopping any ways but now I just know I HAVE to YUCK! Does anyone know what it is like to go shopping whit a 2 year old and a 10 month old by yourself it is not fun you get there and just getting them out of the truck is a challenge LOL then you get in and you have Joe the 2 year old in the back of the basket throwing everything you put in the basket right out the basket so with you get to the checkout you either forgot to put it in the basket b/c you were to busy fussing him for throwing things out the basket or he threw it out the basket so when you get home and start unpacking things you have half the stuff you needed so the next day you have to do it all over again for the things you did not get LOL it is a never ending cycle. I wish I never had to shop! Wish me luck today! I will need it! If I make it home in one piece I will post my adventure! LOL

0 comments:

Post a Comment