• Home
  • about me

Friday, June 20, 2008

Stay-Dry Bath Apron & Towel


I found this life saving product when it comes to bath time! The Stay-Dry Bath Apron & Towel! Ok this is our Bath time, I run the water, put the kids in and the minute there feet touch the water they stat kicking and splashing and low and behold I am just as wet as they are, BUT with the Stay-Dry Bath Apron it covers you and your clothes so it catches the water and not your clothes and a plus when you take you babies out of the bath it doubles as a towel, HOW NEAT IS THAT! It also comes with a bath mitt that my little one Joseph, that always gives me trouble to wash, loved he let me wash him up with out a lick of trouble!

  • One size Fits all.
  • After Stay-Dry is released from the mom it continues to cover the baby.
  • Adjustable Velcro neck, and ties at back, easy on easy off.
  • Keeps baby warm to and from tub.
  • Convenient for newborns to toddlers.
  • Made from 100% soft cotton terry.
  • Handy accessory pocket.
The Stay-dry Apron also comes in White with either pink or blue trim.

If you would like to read more about it or place a order head on over to Wee Five Designs!

I Know We Love Our Stay-Dry Apron & Towel and You Will To!



3 comments:

  1. Great review Amanda! Great pics too. ;) Kids are cute as ever! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review! :)

    PS...we have the same potty chair. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh sso cute! Not the butt but the bathroom silly. ;) Kidding as always, anyhow great review!

    ReplyDelete