• Home
  • about me

Friday, August 22, 2008

Stuff for Sprouts!

Do you have Crunchy Kids? Well Kristen has a very fun line of skincare products for our very own crunchy kids LOL I just love the sound of that Crunchy Kids LOL ok ok now back to the Review, Stuff For Sprouts is an exclusive line of fun, natural skincare. Kristen developed these products for her very own crunchy kids to treat their dry, itchy legs and chapped lips and faces! The Formulas are all very high in Natural butters and oils The Cream for Extra Crunchy kids has 7 natural oils chosen specifically for their beneficial properties for dry, sensitive skin. Not only are thses product full of great ingredients, they are also feel fantastic and smell yummy and fun! and they really work! Stuff for Sprouts is also notable in what it DOES NOT contain: No Parabens, no nut oils or butters, no mineral oil, no animal products, no soy, no artificial colors, no chemical fillers. and of course no animal testing. NOTHING GROSS, NOTHING WEIRD, JUST GOOD STUFF FOR DRY SKIN.

I had the chance to try out the Cream for Extra Crunchy Kids in Blueberry and the Lip Stuff for Crispy Kissers in Chocolate! Let me tell you this stuff smells so good I could have licked it (not really) that was the first things my kids commented on was the smell! I used the Cream on Lexi b/c her legs are always dry and itchy! Well after a couple of applications she was so surprised to how soft her legs were! She loved it and the smell! I Tried the Lip Stuff on Joe and Jolie and it helped there dry cracked lips to heal up so I suck it in my diaper bag for on the go!

So if you have Crispy kids then you should really try Stuff For Sprouts!

0 comments:

Post a Comment